6/23/24

Papertrey Ink Release Day 3

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown. I have two more cards to share with you today. All the new products will be available on June 25th at 10 PM ET.  


First up is a look at the adorable Baby Elephant Stamp Set and Dies. One of my daughters and one of my nieces are both expecting girls in November so I had to go pink.


I stamped the with a black ink outline and a pale grey for the body and then I added a little shading with Copic Markers. There are quite a few detail stamps in the set. I added the grass, stones, flower, and a bow. 

I stenciled the background with the new Baby Clouds Stencil and Pale Peony ink on Sweet Blush Cardstock. The card is framed with the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die and sentiment is included in the Baby Elephant Stamp Set. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Baby Elephant
Dies: Baby Elephant, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die
Ink: Pale Peony, True Black, New Leaf, Sweet Blush
Paper: Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White, Vellum
Other: Olo Marker, Baby Clouds Stencil


My second card features the fun Soak Up the Fun Stamps Set and Dies. Makes you feel like spending a day by a pool!


I stamped a variety  of the fun elements in the set and die cut with the Soak Up the Fun Dies. I added a little glitter of my splashes of water with Stickles. 


The background is stenciled with the Pool Water Stencil with Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, and Tropical Teal Ink. The sentiment is included the stamp set. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Soak Up the Fun
Dies: Soak Up the Fun
Ink: Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, True Black, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Classic Kraft, Green Parkeet
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Tropical Teal, Vellum
Other: Pool Water Stencil, Star Dust Stickles

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for all the information and more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment