4/18/24

The Propagation Garden Collection

Hi! Today I have three cards to share with you today that I created with the new The Propagation Garden Collection from Spellbinders.  


I do not have anything like this collection in my stash! The plants are beautiful and there are elements to to create chemistry bottles making this collection perfect for a variety of cards. 


On my first card I incorporated the plants with the Propagation Garden Frames Etched Dies. I will link the products below. The frame has nice wood grain details. I used a white cardstock and blended a pale gray ink of the edges. Next I created the bottles with the Laboratory Glassware Etched Dies. I love all the details you can add, including the etched lab details and the the water. 

The plants are created with the Propagation Plants Etched Dies. I love the addition of the die for the roots and the details on the plants. 


The background is embossed with the Leafy Helix Embossing Folder. It is the perfect background for these products. The sentiment is from the Propagation Garden Sentiments Stamp & Die Cutting Set. 


The Propagation Garden Frames Etched Dies can be used in two way. Here I added the extra tray to hold the bottles. 


The sentiment is included in the  Propagation Garden Sentiments Stamp & Die Cutting Set. 


You can mixed other floral die cuts with the greenery in this set. Here I used the Sealed Bouquet Etched Dies.  I also used the longer die in the Propagation Garden Frames Etched Dies to added the shelf at the bottom.



There is also a wax seal included in the collection. I love the simple "Hello" created with Oval Hello Wax Seal Stamp. I used two of the colors in the Must-Have- Wax Bead Mis Teal and highlighted the text with a Uchida - DecoColor Premium Gold Metallic Marker. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Stop by the Spellbinders Store to see the The Propagation Garden Collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment