1/18/24

From The Garden - Thanks

Hello Crafters! Today's card is created with the with some new products from the Spellbinders January Release. I do love pretty florals and scallops!


I started by diecutting the Vintage Florals Etched Dies for white cardstock and ink blending with pinks, yellows, peach inks. I layered the flowers together and added the black centers. 



To create the center panel I die cut Barely Peach Cardstock with the Heartfelt Thanks & Scallops Etched Dies. Next  I die cut the heart in the center of the panel with the heart die that is included with the Heartfelt Thanks & Scallops Etched Dies and then I embossed with the Mandala Blooms 3D Embossing Folder. I cut a second larger heart from Wild Berry Cardstock to mat the heart. 

I added a clear acetate behind the heart, then foam tape, and I dropped in the clear confetti. 


The sentiment is also included in the Heartfelt Thanks & Scallops Etched Dies. 


Thanks for taking a look. You can find all the new January products HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment