12/4/23

Let It Snow!

 Happy Monday! I am starting off the week with winter themed card with some new products from Papertrey Ink's November Release.


I started by cutting a piece of Tropical Teal Cardstock to fit the card front. My first step was to stencil the card front with the Cheery Trees Stencil Collection. This is a set of two stencils in different patterns. For this card I stenciled with Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I lightly splattered white paint on the background. 


Next I stamped the Let It Snow sentiment from the Winter Greetings Stamp Set in Tropical Teal Ink on Stamper's Select Cardstock and die cut white the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles Dies. The smaller sentiment is also included in the set. I stamped in Tropical Teal Ink on Aqua Mist Cardstock. 


Next I die cut a variety of snowflakes using the Forever Snowflake Frame Die from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and glued them to the card front. I cut off the edges of the snowflakes that hung over the card edge. 


I finished off the card with a few clear jewels. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment