9/17/23

The August Surprise Box from Papertrey Ink

Today's cards are full of Fall goodness! I used the new August Surprise Box from Papertey Ink. I used a combination of stamps, dies, and stencils to create by cards. This month's Surprise Box is available now in the PTI Store. 


The Surprise Box includes: 
        • 1 Stamp Set
        • 1 Coordinating Die
        • 1 Coordinating Stencil Collection
        • 1 Tool
        • 1 Embellishment


All the stamps, dies, and stencils I used to create my card is included in the Surprise Box with the exception of the grass I die cut with the Grassy Edge Die.


The background is blended with Aqua Mist Ink and I lightly splattered gold paint. 


On my second card you can see how I used the stencils to add the lantern, candle, and leaves. 


The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Happy Fall Mini Stamp Set. 


Thanks for stopping by today! You can find the Surprise Box here.


No comments:

Post a Comment