9/14/23

Pretty Pink Posh September Release Blog Hop Day 3



Hi All! I am happy to be joining the Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop this month. I had so much fun working with the new Fall products! I have two projects to share with you today.

There are 3 $30 gift certificates up for grabs (one winner each day). Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 9/19/2023. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.

My first card feature the Fall Jar Stamp Set and Fall Jar Coordinating Dies. I stamped in black ink and colored the images in Copic Markers. I fill the jar and centered the it on an oval of vellum die cut with the Scallop Ovals Dies. 


The background is stenciled with the new Layered Woodland Stencils. This is a set of four stencils and I love the background it creates. I die cut the background with the new Stitched Torn Rectangles Dies, definitely a new favorite. 


The tag, bow, sentiment are included in the Fall Jar Stamp Set.



My next card features the Autumn Pumpkins Stamp Set and Autumn Pumpkins Coordinating Dies. This set includes a variety of pumpkin sizes and shapes, perfect for creating beautiful autumn-themed projects. I colored with Copic Markers and added the dots with a white gel pen. 

The background is stenciled with the Deco Leaves Stencil and die cut with the Stitched Torn Rectangles Dies.


The Autumn Greeting sentiment is included in the Autumn Pumpkins Stamp Set. The smaller sentiment is part of the Sentiment Strips: Fall Stamp Set.

Thanks for hopping along. The stop in the hop is Carly Minner

Pretty Pink Posh blog



29 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS stenciled backgrounds! I LOVE the fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, I love the pop of teal color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stenciled background are so pretty! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Beautiful coloring of the images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fall cards! I love the designs and colors! The stenciled backgrounds are so pretty, and the fall jar and pumpkin sets have such wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards, I just love the fall jar and the gourds and pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked good pair of cards you created for this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, i like the added mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colour choices are just perfect for these images, lovely colouring and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and designs of the cards. So darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Beautiful designs and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, beautiful cards! I love all the little details that make them unique and stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Melody. Your cards make me so excited about Fall. I love how you colored all your pieces with such bright colors and your color blending is beautiful. I like how you added blue to each card. It gives it such an unexpected and unique look. I am enjoying the projects with the new Deco Leaves stencil. It reminds me of cute wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry about 2 comments. I forgot to enter my name:-) Hi Melody. Your cards make me so excited about Fall. I love how you colored all your pieces with such bright colors and your color blending is beautiful. I like how you added blue to each card. It gives it such an unexpected and unique look. I am enjoying the projects with the new Deco Leaves stencil. It reminds me of cute wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are spectacular!
    Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What pretty cards. The vellum is a nice touch.
    Alison C
    fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such beautiful cards (@rockinghw_cards)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both gorgeous!! I love the colors you chose and your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful cards!! I love the beautiful colours and designs. The kraft gives such a special look to these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you used craft card stock. I personally love craft for all things autumn/fall. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty Fall cards. I like the use of kraft card stock on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable cards! Thanks for sharing! 💕

    ReplyDelete