5/23/23

Patriotic Party with Tailored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing products that are perfect for celebrating the red, white, and blue! All the new products are available now in the TE Store. I have two projects to share with you.


My first project features the Gnome of the Brave Die Set. The base of the gnomes is die cut with the previously released Gnome Sweet Gnome Die Set. The original set includes the hands and noses, shoe, hair, and some of the hats. 


I used a combination of Blueberry, Cherry Pop, Gumball, Sugar Cube, Licorice, Salt Water Taffy, and Gold Glitter Cardstock. The noses and hands are colored with Copic Markers. The patriotic diecuts are cut with the Gnome of the Brave Dies. 


I will look forward to displaying my Gnomes of the upcoming holidays. 



My next card is created with the Party in the USA Layering Stencil and the Party in the USA Dies, along with one of the Foil It - Hooray 4th panels. 


I used the Party in the USA Layering Stencil to stencil the three pinwheels. I used Watermelon, Cherry Pop, Blueberry, and Blue Corn Ink. For the centers of the pinwheels I used Happy Medium - Gold Glitter. Then I added Gold Drip Dots to the center of the pinwheels. 



I foiled the panel with gold foil and I stenciled the background with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips with Gumball and Blueberry Ink. 



Right now through 11:59PM CT, Sunday, May 28th when you make a purchase of $100 or more in the TE webstore, you will receive the Gus & Gertie - 4th of July Stamp & Die Combo set FREE! Gus and Gertie are dressed in their patriotic best and ready to celebrate! Please note that this promotional set replaces our May incentive set during this release week. Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment