5/20/23

Our Heros

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink's May Release Countdown.  All the new products will be available on Tuesday, May 3, at 10 PM ET. I have three projects to share with you. 


My father and my father-in-law were veterans. My sister was in the Air Force, as is my nephew. My first two cards today feature the new Our Heroes Stamp Set and Dies. I am happy to have this set in my stash! 


On this card I stamped the tags on Soft Stone Cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder, and stamped the sentiment in Smokey Shadow Ink. The tags are centered on die cuts I cut with the new Love to Layer: Charming Bracket Dies. 


The background is stamped with the Weathered Wood Background Stamp and framed with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frames. The stripes at the bottom are included in the Our Heros Stamp Set. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Our Heros, Weathered Wood Background
Dies: Our Heros, Love to Layer: Charming Brackets,  Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Frames
Ink: Dark Indigo, Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Olive Twist, Versamark
Paper: Soft Stone, Dark  Indigo, Prairie Grass, Olive Twist
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Foam Tape


Here's a look at my second card. I built the background with stamps in the Our Hero Stamp Set. The white stars are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I lightly splattered white paint. 


I added another sentiment in the set to the center of the card. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Our Heros
Dies: Our Heros,  Love to Layer:  Charming Brackets
Ink:  Pure  Poppy,  Dark Indigo,  Fresh Snow
Paper: Pure  Poppy,  Dark Indigo, Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White
Other: Gold and White Embossing Powder, White Paint


Next up is a look at the Footlocker Dies. All the dies I used to create this scene are included in the set. 


I die cut and assembled all the pieces and then filled the footlocker. I love the details on the shoes and the shirt. 


To create the background I stamped the star from the Our Heros Stamp Set in Enchanted Evening Ink. I also added a sentiment from the stamp set. I added a strip of vellum to the center of the card. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Our Heros
Dies:  Footlocker
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy
Paper: Stamper's  Select White, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Olive Twist, Prairie Grass, Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, True Black, Gold, Soft Stone, Vellum
Other:  Gold Jewels, Foam Tape, Glue

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the team. I will be back tomorrow  with a peek at a few more new products.




No comments:

Post a Comment