4/24/23

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown! Today I have two pretty floral cards to share with you.  All the new products will be available tomorrow, April 25th at 10 PM ET.


My first card is created with the Easy Bouquet Stamp Set and Dies and the Cornered: Baroque Dies. I started by stamping the bouquet in a black hybrid ink and colored the image with Copic Markers. I enjoy coloring bur you could also use watercolors, ink blending, or just emboss with a pretty embossing powder. 


The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I used the new Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets Die to die cut the sentiment and cut the Sweet Blush Cardstock behind the flowers. 


I added the details to the corners at the bottom with the Cornered: Baroque Dies. I framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Easy Bouquet
Dies: Easy Bouquet, Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets, Cornered: Baroque, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal
Ink: Sweet Blush, Scarlet Jewel, Lemon Tart, True Black
Other: Copic Markers, Jewels, Misti, Glue


Next up is a look at the Cover Plate: Exquisite and the Into the Blooms: Blossoming Beauties.I think the new Cover Plate: Exquisite makes a pretty background for a card. I used Olive Twist Cardstock and added a layer of Vellum and Stamper's Select White Cardstock behind the pattern. 


The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: In Motion Stamp Set and die cut with the Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets Dies. 


I used Plum Pudding and Winter Wisteria cardstock and ink to create the flowers. I finished the card off with a few pearls. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Just Sentiments: In Motion
Dies: Cover Plate: Exquisite, Into the Blooms: Blossoming Beauties, Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal
Ink: Olive Twist, Plum Pudding, Winter Wisteria
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Olive Twist, Plum Pudding, Winter Wisteria 
Other: Blender Brushes, Misti, Glue, Pearls

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed a look at the at the April Release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 

1 comment: