2/7/23

Let's Celebrate St. Patricks Day!

Today at Taylored Expressions there is a really fun St. Patrick's Day Release! Think Shamrocks, Rainbows, pots of gold, and some really cute leprechauns! I have two projects to share with you. All the products are available now in the TE Store


My first project feature the new Shamrock Shaker Die, the Shake Your Shamrock Stamp Set and Dies, and the Luck of the Irish Background Stamp. First I stamped the Luck of the Irish Background Stamp in Cilantro Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. The I die cut the larger shamrock die directly into the card front. 

Next I created the shaker. I die cut the shamrock frame four times from Cilantro Cardstock and once with just the larger die from TE Acetate. Then I layered the die cuts together, adding the acetate behind the first frame. I added new Bits & Pieces: Lucky Stars and Sparkle and Shamrocks to the shaker. 


I added the shamrock shaker to the front of the card and then added sentiments from the new Shake Your Shamrock Stamp Set and die cut with the Shake Your Shamrock Dies. I created the pot of gold with the new Rainbow's End Die Set. 



Next up is the adorable Lucky Leprechauns - Dress Up Dies. These dies coordinate with the previously release Gnome Sweet Gnome Die Set. You use the Gnome Set to cut the bases for the Leprechauns, the hands and noses, and the hair. I used one hat from the Gnome Die Set. Then you can add all the Irish touches with the Lucky Leprechauns - Dress Up Dies. 


I die cut the hair and beards from Peaches n' Cream Cardstock and then blended Candy Corn and Sweet Potato Ink. I used TE glitter cardstock for a few of the shamrocks and the buckles. 


I die cut the noses and hands from Sugar Cube Cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add the foam to the green beer. 



For a limited time, you can get the Luck of the Irish Bundle (Luck of the Irish Background stamp, Foil It - Luck of the Irish panels, Shake Your Shamrock stamp set, Shake Your Shamrock die collection, and Rainbow's End die collection) for the discounted price of $65 - regularly retails for $73! This bundle price is only available through Thursday, February 9th, or while supplies last!

Also, when you place an order of $50 or more now through Sunday, February 12th, you'll receive our new Cilantro Sparkle embossing powder FREE! We are so excited about this sparkly green embossing powder that adds the perfect magical touch to your St. Patrick's Day projects and more! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 









No comments:

Post a Comment