10/10/22

Season's Greetings with Spellbinders

Spellbinders just released the Holiday Stitching Web Exclusives collection. I have a beautiful card to share with you using the Limited Edition Layered Stitched Diamonds Etched Die Set. These sets are only available from the Spellbinders website. The die set includes eight thin metal cutting dies that creates a variety of beautiful diamond backgrounds by adding the inserts to determine your design.


I think the red on black is just so striking. I used DMC Variegated Red Embroidery Floss for the outer corners and a variegated green for the inner corners. These are long, easy stitches, that can be done quickly but look amazing! 


I cut the center inserts from a patterned paper and added stitching along top with DMC Gold Metallic Floss. 


The sentiment is from the Essential Christmas Greetings Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Set. I used the Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations Etched Dies to add the candy cane and the holly leaves. 


I also added Red Color Essentials Gems to the corners of the diamond. 

Thanks for stopping by today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment