10/11/22

Merry Christmas with Waffle Crafts

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that created with products from Waffle Flower Crafts. They feature the Winter Crystal Die and the Merry Christmas Duo Stamp Set and the Merry Christmas Duo Matching Die


My first card is simple but striking and easy to create. I cut a piece of red cardstock to fit the card front and then blended red ink in the corners, working towards the middle of the card front. Then I lightly splattered white paint on the red. 


Then I die cut six snowflakes from white cardstock with the Winter Crystal Die and adhered them to the card front, cutting off the edges that hung off the card. Then I simply added a sentiment from the Merry Christmas Duo Stamp Set .   


For my next card I used a deep green cardstock. I stenciled the background with Snowy Pine Trees Stencil. I stenciled with white embossing paste and then added a few gold drops. 


I added another sentiment from the Merry Christmas Duo Stamp Set . I also added a gold matting behind the sentiment. The smaller sentiment is also from the Merry Christmas Duo Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Behind the sentiment I added the pretty snowflakes. 

Thanks for taking a look! Have a creative day! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment