9/16/22

The Pretty Pink Posh October Release Blog Hop




Hi and welcome to Day 3 of the Pretty Pink Posh September Release Blog Hop! I am thrilled to be guest designing for PPP for the next two months and join in all the holiday fun! Be sure to leave comments on each stop. We are giving away 3 $30 gift certificates to three random comments


I am showcasing the new Fall Envelopes Stamp Set and coordinating Fall Envelopes Die Set. I love these cute little envelopes! There are two in the stamp set. 


My first card uses the envelope with the sunflowers. I think you could use this one throughout the year. I colored with Copic Markers. The Many Thanks sentiment is included in the stamp set. I created the background with the new Layered Sunflowers Stencils. This is a set of four stencils. 


The bottom sentiment is die cut with new Grateful Script Die. I added a panel of vellum so that the stamped image stood out from the background, 


Here is the second envelope in the set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Kraft Cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder and then colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the new Give Thanks Script Die


This beautiful background is created with the Layered Foliage Stencils. I used a variety of fall colored inks and then lightly splattered gold paint on the background. I finished off the card with a few Pistachio Pearls. These are such a pretty color. 

PRIZES: be sure to leave comments on each stop. We are giving away 3 $30 gift certificates to three random comments (1 winner each day) left before September 21, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST. I’ll be announcing the winners next week, so be sure to return and see if you are one of the winners.

Thanks for stopping! Here is a list of the participants in the hop today. 

27 comments:

  1. I LOVE the stenciling!!! The sunflowers card is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falltastic! Love the deep rich bold colors of your first card and the pretty leaves on your 2nd one. Both are beautiful. I adore vellum on cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and love the use of the vellum on each, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I love how you have used vellum on these cards--I need to do this more often! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing! I love the dimension and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular cards!
    I really like the addition of the Vellum.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! I love the gold heat embossing on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both gorgeous!! I think the one with the blue accents is my favorite; the blue really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful designs and colors! Love these pretty stencil designs and the envelope stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the envelope - I love the sunflowers, so of course I love the first card - but the leaves card ... just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both cards, but the sunflower card is really great. I love the idea of the vellum to mute a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are absolutely beautiful!! I love the vellum detail.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melody, these are just beautiful! I especially love the striking blue on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your two fall cards are beautiful! I just love the flowers popping up out of the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowsers!! Two stunning cards, Melody!! Am loving everything with this newest release! Am inspired and love the fall foliage coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the use of the vellum to tone down
    the background. Wonderful cards.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your second card with the burgundy,green & orange combo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards, the sunflower stenciling is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are so pretty. I love your design choices: the diecut sentiments, the stenciled backgrounds, and the vellum overlays to frame your pretty focal points.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! The sunflower card is my fave so far on the blog hop. I love how both backgrounds tie in so well with the envelope stamp.

    ReplyDelete