9/25/22

Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

Hi and welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks.  I am so excited for this month’s release! This release is all about the holidays and I am so happy to be sharing the beautiful, new products with you.


Let’s get started with the darling Festive Birds Dies and the Into the Blooms: Pine Dies. These birds are so sweet! I die cut them from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then blended inks in Fine Linen, Pure Poppy, and Scarlet Jewel. I layered the birds on an oval die cut cut with the Love to Layer: Oval Dies, and then blended Aqua Mist Ink on the oval. 


The pine branches are die cut with the new Into the Woods: Pine. The die set includes these beautiful branches along with the pretty pinecones you will see on my second card. I created the background with the new Let It Snow Stamp Set. I stamped Fine Linen Ink on Vintage Cream Cardstock. The sentiment is from the new Very Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set. I stamped with Versmark Ink on Vellum and embossed with black embossing powder. I also added Moon Dust Stickles to the branches. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Very Merry Mistletoe, Let It Snow
Dies: Festive Birds, Into the Blooms: Pine, Love to Layer: Ovals
Ink: Antique Linen, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe, Avocado, Aqua Mist, True Black, Vellum
Other: Distress Ink: Antique Linen, Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Stickles: Moon Dust, Twine, Clear Jewels


Next up is a look at the beautiful Very Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set and Die. I love the elegance of these beautiful branches. I stamped the leaves in New Leaf and Pinefeather Inks. The berries are stamped in Pure Poppy Ink. 


Next I created the pinecones with the new In the Blooms: Pine. Die cut from Classic Kraft Cardstock and then inked with Cocoa Bean Ink. Then I lightly splatter white paint on the leaves, berries, and pinecones. 


The sentiment is included with the Very. Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set.  The border around the card front is die with the Border. Bling: Snow Flakes Die. I just left the die cuts in the Cardstock. I finished off the card with a few Moonshine. Sequins

Stamps: Very Merry Mistletoe
Dies: Very Merry Mistletoe, Into the Blooms: Pinecones, Love to Layer: Ovals, Border Bling: Snow Flakes 
Ink: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Pinefeather, Olive, Classic Kraft, Versamrk
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft
Other: White Embossing Powder, Distress Ink: Brushed Corduroy, Moonshine Sequins, Glue, Blending Brushes, White Paint 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. Stop by the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 





No comments:

Post a Comment