7/20/22

Papertrey Ink July Release Sneak Peeks Day 4

Welcome to the final day of the Papertrey Ink July Sneak Peeks. Everything will be available for purchase tomorrow beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, July 21st.


Let's start with background on this card. I lightly stenciled the sun rays then I die cut the new Cornered: Wispy Trees Dies in the upper corners. Then I added Simply Chartreuse Cardstock behind the die cuts. 


I added the fence with the new Mini Picket Fence Die and added grass behind the fence with the Grassy Edge Die



I created the flowers with the new Sprigs & Sprays: Fall Stamp Set and Dies. The sentiment is from the new You're On My Mind Stamp Set. 

Stamps: Inside Sentiments: You're On My Mind, Sprigs & Sprays: Fall
Dies: Cornered: Wispy Trees, Mini Picket Fence, Sprigs & Spray: Fall, Grassy Edge
Ink: Lemon Tart, True Black, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Tropical Teal
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse 
Other: Black Jewel, Blender Brushes,Stencil


This card features on of the new stencils being released this month, the Dotted Hexagon Stencil. This is a set of two stencils. I lightly blended Sweet Blush Ink on Stamper's Select White Cardstock and stenciled in True Black Ink. 


I used the new Into the Blooms: Orchids Dies to created the potted orchid. I centered the pot on two ovals die cut with the new Love to Layer: Ovals



The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: You're On My Mind Stamp Set. You can stop by the PTI blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: You're On My Mind
Dies: Into the Blooms: Orchids, Love to Layer: Oval, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frames
Ink: True Black, New Leaf, Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Lemon Tart, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black
Other: Dotted Hexagon Stencil, White Embossing Powder, Blender Brushes

I hope you enjoyed these four day of sneak peeks. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your cards for day 4. Stencilling these pretty backgrounds adds depth and color without adding bulk so cards are easier to mail.

    ReplyDelete