6/20/22

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 3

Thanks for stopping! I have two more cards to share with you showcasing more new products from the Papertrey Ink June Release. Today's cards are all about summer. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, June 22th.


My first card is all about the background. I am pretty happy with how it came out. I used the new Pool Water Stencils to create the water. There are two stencils in the set. I used the stencil with the larger holes  first and then layered the second stencil over the first. I used Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Tropical Teal, Enchanted Evening Inks. Then I spritzed the background with water. Once the paper was dry I used the new Border Bling: Lotty Dotty Die to cut the holes in the paper. 


The shells are created with the previously released Summer Shells Die. The sentiments are from the new Floating By Sentiments Stamp Set


I used the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles to center the sentiments on the card. I finished off with a few clear jewels. 

Stamps: Floating By: Sentiments
Dies: Border Bling: Lotty. Dotty,  Summer Shells, Love To Layer:  Scalloped Circles
Ink: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Tropical Teal, Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores,  Fine Line, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
Other: Pool Water Stencil, Blender Brushes,  Foam Tape, Glue, Clear Jewels



Next is a look at the Floating by Stamp Set and Dies. I used the Pool Water Stencil on this card too, using Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores Inks. I framed the card with the largest die in the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. 


The greenery is die cut with die in the new Feathered Friends 24 Die Set. The sentiments are included in the Floating by Stamp Set.

Stamps: Floating By, 
Dies:  Floating By,  Feathered Friends. 24, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame
Ink: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, New Leaf, Mint Julep, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy,  Sweet Blush, True Black
Paper: Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White, New Leaf
Other: Pool Water Stencil, Blender Brushes,  Misti, Glue

You can stop by the PTI blog for all the details and more inspiration. I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 






No comments:

Post a Comment