6/14/22

Hello Sunshine

Thanks for stopping by today!  I have some fun new summer products to share with you from Taylored Expression. Lots of water and sunshine and an all new triple slim stencil. All the new products are available now in the TE Store


I have two cards to share with you that showcase the Tropical Leaves Dies. I decided to go with a Mini Slim layout. At the top I used the Mini Slim Sunray Stencil to add the sun rays. On the bottom half of the the card I add the water with the new Cool Pool Rotating Stencil. This is a set of two stencils. I die cut the leaves from Sugar Cube Cardstock and blended Granny Smith, Lime Zest, and Cilantro Inks with my TE Blender Brushes.


The sentiment is from the new Hello Sunshine Stamp Set and die cut with the Hello Sunshine Dies. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Cookie Monster Embossing Powder. The flip flops and ladder are included in the new Pool Party Clear Stamp Set



Here is my second card which I created with the same stamp and dies sets as the first card. I love the look of the water! 


I wanted to card feel like you were looking down through the tree, so on this card I layered the leaves at the top of the card. 



Next is a look at the new Triple Slim Boho + Clear Add Ons. This is a set of three stencils. 


I can get in a rut with color combinations! I am trying some new colors for these cards. I used a mix of Macaron, Dried Fig, Banana Cream, Pineapple, Poblano Pepper, Confetti Cake, Olive, and Spearmint. I also used the Mini Slim Stitched Stacklets and the Mini Slim Petite Scallop Stacklets on all three of my cards. 


The sentiments are from the new Boho Hellos Stamp Set and die cut with the Boho Hellos Dies


I used the clear stamps to added the graphic details and then added a few Bits & Pieces Iridescent Rhinestones. 


Right now through Sunday, June 19th, when you purchase the Pool Party Bundle (Pool Party stamp set, Pool Party die collection, and Cool Pool Rotating Stencil) you will receive a container (1 oz.) of Cookie Monster embossing powder FREE! Offer valid while supplies last.

Stop by the TE Blog for a look at all the new products! 




No comments:

Post a Comment