4/27/22

Papertrey Ink April Sneak Peeks Day 4

Thanks for stopping by for Day 4 of the April Sneak Peeks at Papertrey Ink. Today I have a new Feathered Friend to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET tomorrow, April 28th.  


I like the look of ink blending on my birds. I cut all the pieces for the bird from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and blended my inks using Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, and Tropical Teal. 


To create the card front I cut a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock and lightly stenciled clouds in the background with Aqua Mist Ink. Then I die cut new Cornered: Leaves Die directly into the card front in two of the corners. Behind the cut out of the leaves I added vellum and then a panel of Bitty Big: Aqua Mist Cardstock. I framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die in Enchanted Evening Cardstock. 


I die cut the circle with. the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles. from Spring Rain Cardstock. The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Everyday. I finished off the card with lace, crinkle ribbon, and a few Aqua Jewels. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Just Sentiments: Everyday
Dies: Feathered Friends 22, Cornered: Leaves, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die
Ink: Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Tropical Teal, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Tropical Teal, Bitty Big: Aqua Mist, Vellum
Other: Ribbon, Lace, Jewels, Glue, Blender Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! You can stop by the PTI blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment