4/25/22

Papertrey April Sneak Peeks Day 2

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 of the April Sneak Peeks at Papertrey Ink. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET Thursday, April 28th. 


My first card today features the new Scene Everywhere: At the Lake Stamp Set and Dies. The dies and stamp make this scene so easy to create. 


I never have enough masculine cards in my stash. This peaceful scene and sentiment will make a great birthday or Father's Day card. I used foam tape to attach the canoe and dock to add dimension to the card. 


The background is created with the new Corrugated Stamp Set. This a set of two stamps. For the first layer of the stamp I in stamped in Classic Kraft Ink on Classic Kraft Cardstock. I stamped the second stamp in Versamark and then embossed with gold embossing powder. I wrapped twine about the card and then attached the scene. 

Stamps: Scene Everywhere: At the Lake, Corrugated Metal
Dies: Scene Everywhere: At the Lake, Rectangle Dies
Ink: True Black, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, , Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Versamark
Paper: Ocean Tides, Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Twine, Foam Tape


Next up is a look at the Captivating Cattails Stamp Set and Dies and the Vase Collection 9 Stamp Set and Die. I like the peaceful feel of the cattails. To create the background I stamped the water and then lightly blended Lemon Tart Ink. 


I die cut the card front with the Border Bling: Tin Stitch Die from Classic Kraft Cardstock. I wrapped twine around the middle of the card. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Vellum and embossed with gold embossed powder. I wrapped the edges of the vellum around the card and attached them to the back of the card. This is a nice way to attach vellum so that you don't have to worry about the adhesive showing. 

Stamps: Captivating Cattails
Dies: Captivating Cattails, Border Bling: Tin Stitch
Ink: Fine Linen, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Ocean Tides, Vellum
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Jewels, Twine, Blender Brushes, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! You can stop by the PTI blog for all the details and more inspiration. I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 


No comments:

Post a Comment