9/14/21

Happy 13th Birthday Taylored Expressions!!

Taylored Expressions is celebrating their 13th birthday. I has been an amazing 13 years and feel so blessed to get to work with Taylor and the TE Team! The new release includes 19 new products; new stamps, dies, stencils, and colorful embellishments! There is also lots of celebrating going on! Stop by the TE Blog to see how you can participate in the celebrations. 

I have three projects to share with you today. 


My first set of projects showcase the new Party Time Stamp & Stencil Combo and Dies

I chose two different color combinations to work with for each card. My first card is done in Cupcake, Guava, Granny Smith and Lemon Meringue Inks I stamped the hats in Cupcake Ink and used the coordinations stencils to add the other details and colors. 



The word Celebrate is die cut with the new Get the Word Out - Celebrate and then die cut with the new Get the Word Out - Celebrate Shadow Die. I also die cut the word from Guava Cardstock to layer under the Celebrate die cut. The sentiment is from the latest addition to the Mini Strips Collection, Birthday Mini Strips. I used the Party Time Die to die cut a few extra hats. I topped each hat off  with one of the new Tiny Diamonds Embellishments. 


I created the second card using the same process as the first card but using a combination of Gumball, Peapod, Blueberry, and Blue Raspberry Inks. 


I popped up the hats and sentiment with foam tape to add that extra dimension. 


I also created two coordinating tags to attach to the birthday gifts. 


Next up is a look at the new Sweet Shoppe Stencil and Clear Combo and the Sweet Shoppe Dies. The set creates these mini size cupcakes along with a few larger cupcakes. I used Toffee Ink and Mocha Ink stencil the chocolate cupcakes and then used a variety of inks to the created the frostings. I listed my color combinations in the links below. 


I stenciled the background with the Mini Slim Stencil - Sunray with Potato Chip and Pineapple Inks. The sentiments on the card are also from the new Birthday Mini Strips. The final touch was to add a few of the new Tiny Diamonds in coordinating colors to the top of each cupcake. I love these! They are perfect to add details and shine to your project without the bulk! 



My final project used the new Present Treat Wrap Die. I added chocolate squares to the packages. They fit perfectly. But you could used other treats or a small gift. 


I die cut the bows with a variety of TE Glittered Cardstock. Each package is stenciled with the new Sprinkles Rotating Stencil. 


The tags are added with the Itty Bitty Tag 1 and 2 Dies and the Itty Bitty. Sentiments Stamp Set. 



Right now through Sunday, September 19th (or while supplies last), you can get the 13th Birthday Bundle for 15% off! The bundle includes the Piece of Cake Layered Stencil set, Clearly Crafty Piece of Cake Additions stamp set, and Piece of Cake die collection. The discounted bundle price is only available through 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday, September 19th.

Thanks for stopping by today! You can find all the new products HERE. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment