7/7/21

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for July

I am popping in today with a project I created with the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for July, Mini Slimline Envelope & Nested Card Creator. This a group of mini slim dies that nest together and the dies to create a envelope! 

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members. 


You can see here how the dies nest together. I love the different details on the edges of each dies. This really adds nice interest to the card. Behind the card you can see the envelope I created to coordinate with the card. 



First I die cut the nesting rectangle in different cardstocks, including the sentiment. The sentiment is cut from Spellbinders Mirror Gold Cardstock. This cardstock is really pretty in person. I can see using it throughout the holiday season. 




Then I die cut the flowers and leaves with dies that are included in this month's die set. I layered them around the edges of the card and added gold jewels to the centers of the flowers. 


Thanks for visiting my blog! You can find all the Spellbinder Clubs here

No comments:

Post a Comment