6/7/21

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month

I am starting off the week with a project I created with the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for June, Colorblock Circles & Stripes. 

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members. 



The die set is a mix of fun strips and circle die and coordinates with this month's Clear Stamp of the Month Club. I chose to play with a few of the stamps, the coordinating circle die, and the curved die. My stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and I stenciled the sun rays on the card front. 



The birds are included in the clear stamp set and I stamped them in a pale blue ink around the center of the sun. The die set is a fun concept!



You can find all the Spellbinder Clubs here

No comments:

Post a Comment