6/1/21

New 4th of July Collection from Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing it new 4th of July Collection. The release includes 12 new products; stamps, dies, stencils, our very first Stamp, Stencil, & Clear Combo set, and new additions to our On the Block and Building Blocks series! Many of the versatile products can be used throughout the year! 


My first cart features the new On the Block - Brave Stamp and On the Block - Brave Shadow. I stamped BRAVE in Blueberry Ink. I used the new Building Blocks - Brave Additions to add the sentiment above and below the word stamp. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Cherry Pop Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder.

 

The background for the card front is stamped with the new Sketched Flag Background. I added a panel of Vellum over the background and then added the additional elements. The stars are die cut with the new Starstruck Dies and stamped with the clear stamps in the Starstruck Stamp, Stencil, & Clear Combo. 






I kept my second card simple and made the new Sketched Flag Background Stamp the focal point of my card. I really love the simple elegance of this stamp. The gold sentiment is stamped with the Handlettered 4th of July Stamp Set on Sugar Cube Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold embossing powder. Then I die cut the sentiment with the Handlettered 4th of July Dies. 



The stars are die cut with the Starstruck Dies from TE Gold Glitter Cardstock. The bottom sentiment is in the new  Full Circle-Patriotic Stamp Set. 

Right now through Sunday, June 6th (or while supplies last), You can get the Starstruck Bundle for 15% off! The bundle includes the Starstruck Stamp, Stencil, & Clear Combo set and the Starstruck die collection. The discounted bundle price is only available through Sunday, June 6th.


Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new release and lot of inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment