5/12/21

Ink to Paper Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the sneak peeks at the Ink to Paper May Release. Today I have two more projects to share with you, the new addition to the Feathered Friends Die Collection, the first vase in the new Vase Collection, and some pretty floral die cuts. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on May 15th!


My first card features the new Feathered Friends 11 Dies and the Into the Blooms II Dies. I die cut the owl from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and blended inks on the part of the owl in Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, and Cocoa Bean Ink.


The flowers and leaves are created with the new Into the Blooms II Dies. I used colored cardstock but blended the details with a blender brush and inks. The frame is die cut with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. I finished off the card with a few gold jewels. 


Here is a look at the first vase in the new Vase Collection. Ink to Paper has so many pretty florals. It will be great to have pretty vases to fill. I stamped the body of the vase in Soft Stone Ink and then stamped the details in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I filled the vase with florals from the Blooming Thoughts Stamp Set and Dies. 


The background detail is die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die and the frame in the middle is die cut with the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die. At the bottom I added a strip of wood with the Woodwork Die. The sentiment is new this month, Perfect Pair: Commodities Stamp Set and Die. I just love this pretty font! 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment