4/25/21

New Card Kit from Ink to Paper

Today I am giving you a sneak peek at a new card kit being released from Ink to Paper. The Share Your Heart Kit, Basket of Blossoms, will be available for purchase tomorrow.  The kit includes pretty papers and a great stamp set and coordinating dies. All the proceeds from the sale of these kits will be Donated to the Elizabeth Smart Foundation. The Foundation brings hope and ending the victimaztion and exploitation of sexual assault through prevention, recovery, and advocacy. 

Here is my first card to share. I stamped one of the baskets from the kit on Classic Kraft Cardstock and stamped in Classic Kraft Ink. I love the detail on the basket created by both the stamp and the die. 


I filled the basket with flowers and foliage from the Basket of Blossoms Stamp Set and added a bow. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. 


The patterned papers are included in the Kit. I added a piece of lace across the center of the card and framed the card front with the Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frame Die. I also added a few white rhinestones. 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another project from the kit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment