3/16/21

Ink to Paper March Release Sneak Peeks

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Today is Day 1 of the Ink to Paper March Release Sneak Peeks. March's Release is full of pretty blooms and new products for Mother's and teachers. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on March 20th!


First up is a look at the Prominent Petals Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. I love the whimsical feel of the stamp set! The flowers are stamped in Lilac Grace and Amethyst Allure and the leaves in Spring Moss. 


I cut a rectangle of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit behind the flowers and blended Spring Moss and Aqua Mist Ink. The dots on the flowers and background are included in the stamp set. The the dots on the flowers are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The ones in the background are stamped in Lilac Grace Ink. 


The beautiful frame is die cut with the new Border Bling: Dainty Deliveries Frame die. I love this die! 


My next card features the new Flying By Stamp Set and Dies. I used the stamps in the set to create the butterfly's pretty wings but you could also watercolor, color, or ink blend the wings. 


I used the new Love to Layer: Torn Edges Dies to die cut the background and card front. I love the look of the torn edges. 



The sentiments are included in the stamp set and I finished off with a few clear sequins. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment