3/30/21

Happy Hex

Hello Friends! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing individual products from the Happy Hex and Like Gnome Other Kits to the TE webstore. I have a card set to share with you that I created with products from the Happy Hex Card Kit. 



These products make it quick and easy to create sets as a gift or for yourself! I used three products to make my cards, the Happy Hex Mini Slim Background Stamp, the Happy Hex Add-Ons Stamp Set, and the Happy Hex Dies. 


First I die cut quite a few small hexes with the small die in the Happy Hex Dies. You can see how the die cuts four hex shapes at a time. You can see the colors of Cardstock I chose to work with the links below. 


Then I stamped the Happy Hex Mini Slim Background Stamp on each of my card fronts. Next I started gluing down the Hex shapes within the larger hex boxes. Using the Happy Hex Add-on Stamp Set I added a different pattern to the smaller hex in a variety of patterns. 

I added a different sentiment from the stamp set to each card and attached to card with foam tape. 


I placed the card set in a Mini Slim Clear Card Box and tied a bow around the box. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment