2/13/21

A Peonies Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by today! I have a slimline birthday card to share with you today with new products from Pretty Pink Posh

I can never have too many birthday cards in stash, especially ones for my girlfriends. The focal point of this card is the pretty Peonies that are so easy to create with the Peonies Stencil. I used a blending brush and Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, and Squeezed Lemonade for the flowers and Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint for the leaves. I die cut the flowers with the Peonies Coordinating Dies

The background is stenciled with the new Lattice Stencil and Speckled Egg Distress Ink. The sentiments are from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 

The frame is die cut with the Slimline: Scallop Frames Dies and I added a few Sparkling Clear Jewels.

Thanks for taking a look! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment