1/19/21

New Mini Strips from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing a small collection of Mini & Simple Strips products along with Mini Strips storage stickers for the TE Simple Strips storage solution. Here's a look at the two new stamp sets. 




My first Simple Strips sentiment is part of the Simple Strips - Snarky Stamp Set. (See links below) The sentiment is die cut with the new Simple Strips - Asymmetrical Dies. The sentiment I chose to work with seemed to go perfectly with the Gus & Gertie Ride On Stamps and Dies. The image is colored with Copic Markers. I added Silver Drip Dots to the wheels. The road is die cut with the Build A Scene - On the road. 

To create the background I cut a piece of Sugar Cardstock for the card front and stenciled clouds with the Set the Scene - Cloud Stencil Strips with Gumball Ink and the grass with Granny Smith and Peapod Ink. Then I used the Stitched Rectangle Stackets to cut a rectangle in the center of the card. On the outer frame I used foam tape to add dimension. 


My next card features a sentiment from the new Mini Strips - Fun & Funny Stamp Set. I thought the sentiment went perfectly with the Color Me Background, that is always fun to color! I die cut the background with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallp Rectangle Stacklets. 


I stamped the sentiment in Oreo Ink, die cut with the Mini Strips Die, and backed with the Mini Strips Backer Die. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration for the Design Team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment