1/17/21

Ink to Paper January Sneak Peeks Day 2

I am back for Day 2 of the Ink to Paper January Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have some ideas to share for birthday cards. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on January 20th


My first card is created with the new Vintage Flair Stamp Set and Dies. The stamp set had that vintage, antique feel. I stamped the cage in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder, and die cut with the coordinating die. Then I stamped the bouquet of flowers and just lightly added color with Copic Markers. I also stamped and die cut the bottom of the cage and then layered Vellum, the vase, and then the cage. 


The card front is die cut with the Border Bing: Tin Stitch Die and then I embossed the gold butterflies with one of the stamps in the Vintage Flair Stamp Set and Dies. With the additional stamps in the set I created the flowers, leaves, and flourishes. The sentiment is also included. 


Next is a look at the Big Balloons Cover Plate and Big Balloon Stencils. I die cut the cover plate from Stampers Select White Cardstock and then I used the cover plate again to cut a variety of colored balloons, and balloon strings. I stenciled three of the balloons with the new stencils. There are three patterns, stars, dots, and hearts. I used white pigment ink to stencil the stars and the dots and embossed with white embossing powder. 


I inlaid the balloons and strings back into the card front. Two of the balloons die cut with a line of holes. You could added colored cardstock on the back of the card, but on those two I used three strings of embroidery floss. The sentiment is from the new Big Balloons Sentiments. The bow is a stamp and die from the new Big Balloon Stamp Set and Dies

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment