1/18/21

Ink to Paper January Release Sneak Peeks Day 3

I am back for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper January Release Sneak Peeks. Today I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on January 20th!


The new Numbers Dies are perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, and other life milestones. I cut the numbers from gold glitter cardstock. I mounted the numbers on a circle of Spring Moss cardstock on the medium sized doily in the new Delicate Doilies Dies. The "th"  sentiment is part of the new Just Sentiments: Milestones Stamp Set  and the sentiment at the bottom is from the new Just Sentiments: Established Stamp Set. These two sentiments sets work really well together. 


I created the embellishments with the small stamps included in the new Big Balloons Stamp Set and Dies and accented with gold dots. 


The background is die cut with the Cover Plate: Ornate Die from Lilac Grace Cardstock. 


On my second card I wanted a more masculine feel. I cut my numbers from True Black Cardstock. The sentiments are a combination  of the Just Sentiments: Milestones Stamp Set and the Just Sentiments: Established Stamp Set, perfect for an anniversary. The circle is die cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die, and then matted with a circle of True Black cardstock. 


The background is created with the Woodwork Die. I used Stampers Select White Cardstock and then blended on Classic Kraft Ink.

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment