8/15/20

Taylored Expressions Collaboration with Brutus Monroe!

Hi All! I have a fun new Simple Strips Stamp Set to share, perfect for all you crafty friends, and a collaborative between Taylored Expressions and Brutus MonroeSimple Strips - Crafty is available for purchase now! 


Each company chose 9 sentiments for the set that coordinates with the original TE Simple Strips Die and the newer Well-Rounded Simple Strips Die. 


The background on this card is stamped with the Art From the Heart Background Stamp. This stamp set is free in the month of August with the purchase of $100! 


I colored the background with Copic Markers and then die the card front with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with background with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. (See links below)


I added two of the sentiments from the Simple Strips - Crafty Stamp Set, stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I die cut the strips with the original Simple Strips Die. 



On my next card I created the background with stamps from the Craftiness is Happiness Stamp Set. I used Oreo, Guava, Lime Zest, and Potato Chip Inks. The Misti Stamping Tool made the background easy to build. 


I added the sentiments with the Simple Strips - Well Rounded Die. The three paint brushed are die cut with the Little Bits - Paint Brushes. 
Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment