4/1/20

Sending You Sunshine

I hope you are all doing okay! I am going a little stir crazy and truly the hardest part of this is not being able to see my family and friends. I have been spending a little more time in craft room. I bought a new sewing machine, and I have started an embroidery project!

Today I have a happy card to share that I plan on sending to a friend who is in the medical field. I created the card with products from Pretty Pink Posh. (All the products are linked below)

This card features the Spring Days Stamp Set and Spring Days Coordinating Dies. I stamped the flowers in black ink and colored with Copic Markers then used the two dies in the Spring Days Coordinating Dies to die cut the square of flowers and add the scalloped frame. I created the background with the Layered Cloud Stencil. This is a set of two stencils that layer over each other.


I die cut the scalloped border with the Eyelet Border Dies. I added the border of flowers from the stamp set at the bottom and the word "sunshine" with the Sunshine Script Dies. I die cut the word twice and layered one on top of the other. I dotted with i with Lemon Drop Jewels, as well as the center of the flowers. The"Sending You" sentiment is from the Rainy Days Additions Stamp Set. 


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find time to do something creative. I know it helps me keep sane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment