4/22/20

Happy Mother's Day with Taylored Expressions

Hi! I am popping in today with a Mother's Day Card I created with the Big Blooms - Fuchsia Stamp Set from Taylored Expressions. Long cards are popular right now and I had been wanting to give it try. This stamp set worked perfectly!


I started by stamping the flowers and the leaves from the Big Blooms - Fuchsia Stamp Set  and colored with Copic Markers. Next die cut the stamped images with the Big Blooms - Fuchsia Die. Then I cut a long panel of Lavender Glaze Cardstock for the card front and stenciled the background with the Herringbone Stencil and Lavender Glaze Ink.


I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets to cut the circle and mat the circle in the middle of the card front. In the center of the circle I stamped a sentiment from the Penned Pretty Stamp Set. 


Here is a look at the inside of card. I lightly stamped the fuchsia in Lavender Glaze on Lavender Glaze Cardstock. I also added a sentiment from the new The Inside Scoop - For Her Stamp Set in Jelly Donut Ink. 

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment