4/16/20

Happy Birthday Sister!

Hi All! I back with another card I created with new products from the Taylored Expressions April Release. You can find all the new products HERE. Today I want to share the new Building Blocks - Her Stamp Set that allows you to personalize your cards.


Let start with the background. It is easy to create with the new Scribbled Rose Cling & Clear Combo Background Stamp. First I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. I lightly brushed on Potato Chip Ink with my TE Blender Brushes.


Next I stamped the background in Oreo Ink. Then using the clear stamps in the set I stamped the flowers in Guava and Peaches n' Cream Ink and the leaves in Peapod and Lime Zest Ink. Then I framed the background with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. 


The birthday sentiment is from the Simple Strips Background Stamp, die cut with the Simple Strips Die, and backed with the Simple Strips Backer Die. I personalized the card for my sister with the new  Building Blocks - Her Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder and then die cut with the Building Blocks Die. I finished off the card with a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestones. 


Thanks for stopping by! Stop back tomorrow for a fun blog hop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment