12/31/19

A Holiday Thank You

Happy New Year! Welcome 2020! As we kick off the new year I would like to thank all you who stop  by my blog, follow me on Instagram or  Facebook, and take the time to leave me comments and support my work. Thank You!


I have a few thank you notes to sent for Christmas gifts so I get to use my Christmas stamps one more time for this year. This pretty stamp set is the Elegant Holly Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. I colored the images with Copic Markers and die cut with the Elegant Holly Coordinating Dies


I kept the background simple, just blending Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on white cardstock. The "thank you" script is die cut with the Thank You Script Die. I die cut twice from red cardstock, and layered the die cuts for more depth. I finished off the card with red jewels from the Holiday Jewels Mix

Wishing you the best in 2020! 


1 comment: