10/24/19

Easy Birthday Card With The New Taylored Expressions Masking Stencils!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I am back today with more masking inspiration with the new 6 x 6 Designer Masking Stencil from Taylored Expressions in collaboration with Laurie Willison. I am using the Rectangle Masking Stencil to create a easy birthday card. 


I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock for the card front. I simply attached the larger of the two Rectangle Masking Stencils with Purple Tape to the card front and using a TE Blender Brush I blended Salt Water Taffy, Sprinkles, and Blue Raspberry Ink. So easy! In the middle of the rectangle I stamped a sentiment from the Handlettered Sentiments Stamp Set. 


The flowers and leaves are all stamped with the Fresh Florals Stamp Set and die cut with the Fresh Florals Dies. My ink combination are linked below. 



Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new Masking Stencils. There are  links to the TE team and special guests that are sharing projects . 



1 comment: