9/11/19

Yay! It's Your Birthday

Hi! I am back today with a look at more of the new birthday products being released to celebrate Taylored Expressions 11th birthday. I have two cards to share that I think could work for either genders. I don't know about you but I never have enough cards in my stash that can be given to all the males in my family. You can find all the new products HERE.


My first card features the new Backstory - Birthday Background. I stamped the background on Sugar Cube Cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I grabbed my Potato Chip, Confetti Cake, Lime Zest, and Blueberry Inks and blended the rainbow effect with my TE Blender Brushes. 


 I die cut the Caps Lock - Yay Die twice, once from chipboard and once from Blue Raspberry Cardstock and layered the two layer together.  I like the dimension the two layers give. I used the Big Grumpy - Birthday Stamp Set and Dies to add the balloon and present. 


The sentiment is from the Simple Strips - Birthday Stamp Set and die cut with Simple Strip Die. 



My second card is created with the Party Pennants Background Stamp and the Birthday Basics Stamp Set. Using my Misti, I stamped the background twice, first with Oreo Ink and then with TE Clear Embossing Powder. The embossing just makes the background stand out a little bit more. 


I stamped the cake from the Birthday Basics Stamp Set in Versamark on Oreo Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I framed the cake with the Stitched Square Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Square Stacklets. The sentiment is included in the Birthday Basics Stamp Set.



We're celebrating our 11th birthday and the gifts for you are stacking up! Here's how you can jump in on the celebration!

1. Receive a free Share Joy enamel pin with every purchase of new release products (while supplies last)
2. Free US shipping on orders of $50+
3. Orders of $75 will be entered to win 1 of 11 gift certificates to the TE store: ten $50 gift certificates, one $100 gift certificate! 

Offers valid 9/10 - 9/22 and while supplies last. Gift certificate winners will be announced on the TE blog on 9/23.
You'll also want to check out the TE Blog this week as we share the stories of TE friends and fans who are sharing joy through their handmade cards! During our birthday celebration, Taylored Expressions will donate 5% of new release product sales to support one customer’s mission to provide a backpack filled with love and hope to children being placed in foster care. Read Louise's story on the TE Blog and continue to follow along as we tell Share Joy stories throughout our birthday month!

Stop by the TE Blog and wish Taylor a Happy Birthday! I will be back tomorrow with more projects to share. 

1 comment:

  1. You are right - that first card would be great for the guys in my life. And your second is so pretty - has an elegant feel to it.

    ReplyDelete