9/27/19

Simon Says STAMPtember with Pretty Pink Posh!



Hi Everyone!! I am excited to share a new stamp set with you today created by Pretty Pink Posh for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember. The pretty Topiary Clear Stamp Set is a limited edition which means it will be gone completely when it’s sold out!

The stamp set has six trees in it, three outline stamps and three solid stamps. I stamped the three outline stamps in a brown ink and colored the trees with Copic Markers. The background is lightly blended with ink. 


I stamped one of the sentiments in the stamp set inside the sentiment frame included in the stamp set. I added an Espresso Jewels on each side of the sentiment. I framed the trees with the Scallop Frames Dies

You can find the limited edition Topiary Stamp Set HERE. Stop by the Simon Says Stamp Blog for more inspiration with the stamp set and a can to win a prize! 

No comments:

Post a Comment