9/13/19

Happy Halloween with Pretty Pink Posh

Happy Friday! I am popping in today with a cute Halloween card created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. I am enjoying working with fall colors and looking forward to my favorite season!!


I used two stamp and die sets for the my pumpkins and critters, the Halloween Pals Stamp Set, the Halloween Pals Coordinating Dies, the Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set, and the Pumpkin Patch Critters Coordinating Dies. The images are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut. I added the die cut fence with the Spooky Fence Die


I created the night sky with Faded Jeans and Blue Sapphire Distress Inks and the new Stars Stencil. I used the stencil with gold embossing paste and finished off with a few jewels from the Boo Jewels Mix

Have a great weekend! 

Melody


No comments:

Post a Comment