9/17/19

Autumn Greetings

Thanks for stopping by! I have a fall card to share today created with the Fall Signs Stamp Set and the Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. And the stamp sets is on sale!! Save 15% on all the items in our Fall section this week!


All my stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Fall Signs Coordinating Dies and the Pumpkin Patch Critters Coordinating Dies. The fence is die cut with the Spooky Fence Die


To create the background I die cut the scalloped border in the Stitched Borders 2 Dies and used it as a stencil to form the clouds. I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink for the the grass. I finished off the card with a few jewels from the Harvest Jewels Mix

Have a good day! I am looking forward to Pumpkin Season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment