6/9/19

You Can Do It!

The June 2019 Release is now available in the Pretty Pink Posh Shop! I have been busy creating with all the new products and I am excited to start sharing my projects with you! Think tropical, sunshine, water, and sand! 


My first card I created features the new Tropical Frame Die, the Tropical Toucans Stamp Set, and Tropical Toucans Coordinating Dies. I die cut the Tropical Frame Die from white cardstock and then used a blending tool to add the color to the frame. Behind the frame I added a piece of pale aqua cardstock and the sentiment from the stamp set. 


The Toucans and branch are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut. I used a thin foam tape to adhere them to the card. I finished off the card with a few of the new Flamingo Pink Jewels

This is such a fun release! You can find all the new products HERE. Be sure to stop back by for more inspiration this week! 


2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous cards and so many beautiful ways to use these great new PPP releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty love the tropical frame die.

    ReplyDelete