5/16/19

Congrats Grad and a Sale!



Pretty Pink Posh is having a three day sale on the School Friends Stamp Set and School Friends Coordinating Dies. I created a graduation card with the stamps and dies and the new Congrats Grad Stamp Set and Congrats Grad Coordinating Dies. The sets pair perfectly together!!


I started by creating the background using the new Graduation Stencil and black embossing paste. I used a corner rounder to round the edges of the card front. Next I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. 


I created the frame with the smaller die in the Scallop Frames Dies from red cardstock. The sentiment from the Congrats Grad Stamp Set  is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I set the sentiment inside the frame and added a piece of vellum behind the frame. At the top of the graduation hat I added a jewel from the Midnight Black Jewels

Have a great rest of the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment