4/12/19

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hi Friends! I have a new card to share today created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. The Spring Wreath Stamp Set is one of my favorites from the latest release. This is a pretty clean and simple card, at least for me! But I liked the simple statement the card makes.


I added a light sponging of Oxide Distress Ink in Shabby Shutter to white cardstock and then stamped the wreath in black ink. I colored the image with Copic Markers and then die cut the wreath with the Spring Wreath Coordinating Dies.  I added twine to hang my wreath with and then die cut the bow with the Twine and Bows Dies

I decided I wanted the middle panel to give the appearance of a door so I used my Scor-Pal to score the vertical lines. Then I stamped a sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set in the middle of the wreath. I added the largest jewel in the Espresso Jewels for the door knob! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 



1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet wreath - I love how you hung it from the door!

    ReplyDelete