1/25/19

Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Theme Week



Hi Everyone! Welcome to another day of Valentine Theme Week! You can stop by the Pretty Pink Posh Blog for all the details. I have a Valentine card to share with you that would be perfect for your older daughters or girlfriends. I still enjoy sending Valentines to my daughters even though they are young adults now. 

I started by cutting the With Love Shaker Die from white cardstock and adding color with Copic Markers. You could use a number of options to add the color, colored pencil, inks, and watercolors.  I cut a square of white cardstock and cut the With Love Shaker Die directly in the center of the square. I inlayed the colored heart in the white square. On the backside I added clear acetate and foam tape to form the shaker. 

Here are the other pieces I created to add to my card. I cut another square of white cardstock, brushed on Distress Ink in Squeezed Lemonade. This square covers the back of the shaker after the sequins are dropped in. Next I cut a strip of pink cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the Floral Hearts Stamp Set across the strip. I cut three scalloped borders with the Stacked Edges 1 Dies and sponged on Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, and Twisted Citron Distress Inks. 


I used the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix for the shaker. Since I used a lot of different colors and patterns on my card I decided the clear confetti would look the best.


Here's a look at the finished card with all the elements put together. 




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope we have inspired you to starting creating your Valentines! You can find the Valentine Category HERE. 







1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the awesome dies. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete