1/25/19

Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Theme Week



Hi Everyone! Welcome to another day of Valentine Theme Week! You can stop by the Pretty Pink Posh Blog for all the details. I have a Valentine card to share with you that would be perfect for your older daughters or girlfriends. I still enjoy sending Valentines to my daughters even though they are young adults now. 

started by cutting the With Love Shaker Die from white cardstock and adding color with Copic Markers. You could use a number of options to add the color, colored pencil, inks, and watercolors.  I cut a square of white cardstock and cut the With Love Shaker Die directly in the center of the square. I inlayed the colored heart in the white square. On the backside I added clear acetate and foam tape to form the shaker. 

Here are the other pieces I created to add to my card. I cut another square of white cardstock, brushed on Distress Ink in Squeezed Lemonade. This square covers the back of the shaker after the sequins are dropped in. Next I cut a strip of pink cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the Floral Hearts Stamp Set across the strip. I cut three scalloped borders with the Stacked Edges 1 Dies and sponged on Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, and Twisted Citron Distress Inks. 


I used the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix for the shaker. Since I used a lot of different colors and patterns on my card I decided the clear confetti would look the best.


Here's a look at the finished card with all the elements put together. 




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope we have inspired you to starting creating your Valentines! You can find the Valentine Category HERE







1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the awesome dies. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete