9/7/18

Taylored Expressions 10th Birthday Celebration - Happy New Home

Hi and thanks for stopping by for the last day of Taylored Expressions 10th Birthday Celebration. I hope you have enjoyed all of the inspiration and got a chance to wish TE a Happy Birthday!!

You can find all the new products from our mini release HERE.


Have you gotten a chance to check out all the new sentiment sets that just released? I LOVE having great sentiment sets that I can use over and over, for many different occasions and on the inside of cards. On my card today I used the Caps Lock - Happy Die and the Caps Lock Companion - Happy Occasions Stamp Set. 

I started by creating the background. I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil and Salt Water Taffy Ink to create the background clouds. I added a few additional clouds with the Stitched Duo Cloud Die and two trees with the Build a Scene - Trees. Then I cut the Caps Lock - Happy Die directly into the card front and once again from chipboard. I adhered the two layers together and inlayed the letters back into the card front. 


I cut the hills with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Dies and created the house with the Little Bits - House Die. At the bottom I added a sentiment from the  Caps Lock Companion - Happy Occasions Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder and die cut with the Double Ended Flag Stacklets. 


Thanks for taking a look! Have a great weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. Melody - I have loved all of your cards this week, but I think this one is my very favorite...or maybe it's the white frosted cupcake from yesterday...no...I think it's this one! So hard to choose! I really honestly love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete