8/2/18

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions - It is the start of Holiday Creating Season!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's August Release Day at Taylored ExpressionsAll the new products are available at the TE web store NOW.  You can check out the 30 new stamps & dies, 2 new cardstocks and ink colors, 5 new stencil designs, and some fabulous new foiling products.

Today I have two cards to share with you created with a number of new products from the new release. 


The create the background for this card I cut a piece to Sugar Cube cardstock for the card front. Using Clarity Stencil Brushes I layered Eggplant, Jelly Donut, Sweet Potato Pie, Candy Corn, and Lemon Meringue Inks. Then I stamped the new Bare Tree Background in Versamark Ink right over the layers of color. I used TE Black Embossing over the Versamark, shook off the excess, and sprinkle a little TE Gold Embossing Powder to add the sparkle, and then heat set with my embossing gun. 


I created the tombstones with the Tomb Sweet Tomb Stamp Set and the Tombstone Trio Dies using Sugar Cube Cardstock and sponging on Earl Grey Ink. The sentiment is from the Simply Said - Halloween Stamp Set. I used the Haunted Accessories Dies to add the ghosts and the bats. 



I LOVE the new On the Hinge - Wicked Stamp Set and coordinating dies! The On The Hinge Die allows the legs to swing side to side when you move the card. First I stamped the skirt and legs with Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. The skirt is paper pieced with patterned paper from the Playful Patterns - Haunted. There are two options for the legs in the stamp set. I die cut the skirt and the legs and the hinge needed to swing the legs. 


I matted the images on a panel cut with Frayed Edge Stacklets, stenciled with the new Spiderweb Stencil, and a panel of Granny Smith Cardstock cut with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. 


Here is a look at the back of the image. You can watch Taylor's Video on how to assemble the witch HERE





Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment