3/19/18

Something Wonderful

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I finally got a chance to play with this beautiful stamp set from Reverse Confetti, Something Wonderful. I love the sentiment! I am using this month's SFYTT for inspiration.


I started by creating by background. I cut a piece of watercolor paper for the card front and randomly stamped the flower from the stamp set, leaving a space in the center for the sentiment, in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Next I used Oxide Distress Inks in Sage and Worn Lipstick to added the color over the embossing. 


I stamped the sentiment and the flower in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The flower is die cut with the Something Wonderful Confetti Cuts.  Next I used the Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts to cut out the center of the card front. I added foam tape behind the card front to add depth and then inlayed the center back in the card. I finished off the card with a few sequins from the Marshmallow Confetti Mix from Pretty Pink Posh

Well I off to work! Have a good week. 




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant how you repeated the florals in the focal point in the gorgeous print background! I love the contrast of the gold embossing and the soft background colors!

    ReplyDelete