3/16/18

Happy Easter Shaker Eggs

Hi Everyone! Happy Weekend! It is cold and rainy here in San Diego but I am looking forward to a couple of days off. So even though it make feel like winter I have a "Happy Spring" card to share with you today created with some fun, spring products from Pretty Pink Posh.


How cute are these Decorative Eggs Dies! For this card I decided to create little shakers for the center piece of the card. Inside the eggs I dropped in jewels in Pansy PurpleLemon Drop, and Pink Blush. I love these jewels. They are SO pretty in person. 


I cut the hill with the Scallop Borders 2 Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Bunny Friends Stamp Set in white ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I sponged in Distress Ink in Twisted Citron. The flowers are leaves are also stamped with the Bunny Friends Stamp Set and die cut with the Bunny Friends Coordinating Dies

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 


1 comment: