2/28/18

Thinking Green - Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi Everyone! The Pretty Pink Posh March Release is NOW available! New stamps and Dies and some really pretty jewels! Today I am going to share a St. Patrick's Day card I created with the new Best of Luck Stamp Set.


I created the background by stamping the sentiment and the shamrocks in the stamp set on watercolor paper in white pigment ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. Then I used an ink blender to sponge on the color with distressing inks. 
  
I used the larger of the two dies in the Window Frames Dies to cut the window in the card front. Behind the window I added the rainbow from the Best of Luck Stamp Set. The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and die cut with the Best of Luck Coordinating Dies

At the bottom of the card I used one of the new dies in the Stacked Edges 2 Die to cut the diamond border from the card front. I inserted the border back into the card front, popping it up a little to add dimension. 

I LOVE the new jewels that are being released! They are so pretty! Here I used the Shamrock Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! You can find ALL the new products HERE


1 comment: